3.10.2010

french movies make me SO excited

one of the films playing at this year's Rendez-vous With French Cinema festival that started mar. 11th and ends the 21st at lincoln center, ifc and bam. I will most likely see ANY french movie. someone, anyone go in with me? I can't go to films alone. I have social anxiety, the kind of social anxiety where you need to be around people all the time.
*follow the links for a full lineup of the films playing at each locale. lincoln center is the spot that's really going in hard on the festival.

2 comments:

  1. When he was in adversity, we are in a gas, eat a bitter, and for an early have their own goals, one day, you will taste the fruits of the United States food.
    Freetranslation.com wtf is dude trying tosay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chiara Mastroianni! Also, I was thinking, you should see Late August, Early September by Assayas if you haven't. It's excellent.

    ReplyDelete